We had a special night last night of worship, sharing, dreaming and praying for our first mid-week of the autumn schedule with the Urban Professionals and the Urban Neighborhoods disciples. Many shared their favorite scriptures focused on prayer and the inspiration that they found in them. Afterward we made of list of prayer requests that were on our hearts for the Westside Region of the church. Please join us in prayer for these important requests that came in no particular order and ,of course, are only a snapshot:
1. “Under the Big Top” Auction coming up on September 21: $50,000 or more in proceeds
2. Many new and newsworthy people attending the auction.
3. History Makers program would be launched 9/17 with great success and a year of blessings for all involved.
4. Bellingham Church growth and many campus conversions this year at Western Washington University.
5. Leadership structure and roles for staff moving forward as the Greens move to Berlin, Germany.
6. A fresh wave of volunteerism among all members that would find needs within the church easily and quickly met.
7. Window restoration and building painting project would be successful.
8. New Arts Ministry being launched this month by Danny and Marie Figgins and Brian and Hannah Fisher.
9. Discipleship relationships for all of us that are life changing (remembering lessons from the Summer program).
10. Meeting the needs of the poor locally as well as through supporting HOPE Worldwide.
11. Boldness and effectiveness in our outreach to the lost around us.
12. A Bible Talk in each neighborhood throughout the city of Seattle.
Here’s the list of scriptures that were shared:
James 5:13-18 (Jay K.)
I Thessalonians 5:16-18 (Mikkell R.)
Acts 10:4+ (Fabricio T.)
1 Samuel 1-2 (Jared B.)
Jeremiah 6:16 (Justin J.)
James 1 (Charles G.)
Romans 8:26 (Melissa G.)
Mark 9 (Jeff L.)
Ephesians 3 (Devin H.)
Acts 12 (Carol K.)
Jeremiah 29 (Elliott R.)
I Thessalonians 1:2-5 (Cassandra C.)
Philippians 4 (Adrienne H.)
James 4:1-3 (Elena A.)
Matthew 7:7 (Eric P.)