- Date: Saturday April 21, 2018
- Time: 2-4 pm
- Place: The Chapel of First Presbyterian Church of Seattle, 1013 8th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104. Entrance is on Spring Street
There will be a private reception following the service from 5-7 pm at the Seattle Church building in Queen Anne at 2555 8th Avenue West, Seattle, WA 98119.
You can plan your parking on Parkopedia using “Seattle First Presbyterian.” Parking options for Seattle First Presbyterian listed include:
- Church lot: 25 spots $9
- 1119 7th Ave lot (behind town hall): 133 spots $10
- 711 Madison garage: 62 spots $10
- 808 8th Ave (IPM lot 71): $8
- Renaissance Seattle hotel: 196 spots $15
- 415 Seneca St Olympic garage: 630 spots $11
If you are driving, we suggest planning ahead and arriving early, as parking in downtown Seattle can be expensive and difficult.
There are numerous hotel options in downtown Seattle. The hotels that we know have availability are: Grand Hyatt, Hotel Vintage Seattle, Hotel Monaco, Hyatt at Olive 8, Crown Plaza, Hotel Marqueen.
There is a large coffee convention in town that weekend, so if you plan to stay in downtown, we suggest making reservations ASAP. It may be more affordable to stay near the SeaTac International airport, which also has plenty of hotel options.
For those attending the memorial service and planning to stay and attend church on Sunday, here is the information/locations:
West Region (Seattle/west of Lake Washington)
- There are two services, 9 am and 11 am
- Queen Anne Church building: 2555 8th Avenue West, Seattle WA 98119
East Region (Bellevue/Redmond/East of Lake Washington)