“Your Word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path”
– Psalm 119:105
To be a disciple of Jesus Christ we must know the words He, and the Father, have spoken to us! Here are a few reading plans and Bible studies to get you started on your own personal journey with God!
For the first three, just print them out and fold them at four points to make a handy book marker!
The Entire Bible in a Year – With daily readings, you can read the whole Bible Chronologically in a year!
The Old Testament in Year – With this plan, you read a chapter a day 6 days a week, then take Sunday for reflection, or to read something different!
The New Testament in a Year – With this plan, you read a chapter a day 5 days a week, then take Saturday & Sunday for reflection or to read something different.
A Synopsis of the Gospels in a Year – Read the gospel stories in the order they happened. Where the authors wrote on the same subject, you read all of their stories together. It will give you a very good grasp of the Gospel story, as told by Matthew, Mark & Luke!
Keys To The Kingdom – An outline of the study series to use when bringing others to Christ!
Profiles of Faith: A study series on characters from the Bible, including lessons about their faith, and how we can grow in our walk today!
- Lesson 1: Embracing Weakness – Paul
- Lesson 2: Life After Sin – Matthew
- Lesson 3: The Value of a Soft Heart – Jonah
- Lesson 4: Remarkable Courage – Stephen
- Lesson 5: The Desire to Own Up To Sin – Onesimus
- Lesson 6: A Good Man – Barnabas
- Lesson 7: Deep Humility – Cornelius
- Lesson 8: Gain Through Loss – Naomi
- Lesson 9: The Way of Virtue – Ruth